Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing for years and this never happened before. When I log into the game everything loads up but when I click on my level my screen goes grey
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gxroskelley🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry that you are experiencing the "Grey Screen" issue!! Which device are you using to play the game?
It is not the issue with your devices, but the game itself! Unfortunately, nobody knows the reason behind this glitch and the Studio cannot find the cause!
We have received more complaints about this but the glitch always gets resolved on it's own without doing anything by the player!
For some players, it took a day or 2. And, for some players, it took a week (max)! Hopefully, it will be resolved soon in your game also! Please do not reinstall your game as it will not resolve the issue and you will lose all your saved boosters and stored lives.
If you are using a mobile device, I would recommend you to report this issue to King Player Support team, so that they can record the issue in the system⬇️
Hopefully, the glitch will be resolved soon!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫