Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good days.I had to buy a new phone. And after logging into candy crush in the new device, I don't have any jokers left. I'm sure I had 7 ufo, 7 hands And 3 lollipops. Will you give them back to me? Thank you.
Have a nice days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kalikaty 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There is not glitch in your game! That is how the King Saga games work!
Only the Gold Bars and the level progress are synced across the devices as these are saved to game servers! But, the boosters and lives received from our friends are not synced as these are saved to device local memory.
If you still have the game on your old device, please play hard level on your old phone and use up those boosters, while collecting new boosters on your new phone.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫