Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Until last night I was able to buy helps (hard level kits) without any trouble. Now PayPal doesn't work and all other attempts have failed. What has changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And now I only get the screen to pay with a credit card not PayPal.
PayPal is working on other sites. I've attempted to purchase as a guest and follow instructions to connect PayPal. Previous to this I had no trouble making purchases. This is the notice I get.
Something went wrong
We're having trouble completing your request. Please try again.
Hello @Ninalcox🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game with the purchases!
Have you tried contacting PayPal and see if they are having any issues on their side? I haven't seen any complaints so far in the Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you see any error message when the purchase fails?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫