Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game has been crashing everytime I try to play it. I have lost coins, etc. because of it. I have even passed the level a few times only to have it crash.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @5nana5🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game (the make & model)? Which App version do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫