Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got the adventure path event over message again when I opened the game today, but there was no event to begin with! I've had this happen 3 times on 3 different devices already! Windows, Android and Apple. Ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the candy crush saga forum, isn't it? It's candy crush and and the same thing had now happened for the second time today on iPad. Same message. No event itself. Yes, I've been experiencing all kinds of issues with this game on all types of devices and no, I don't bother sending anything to King bc they NEVER respond or fix anything. Thanks for the support...
Hi @Aries2020π€
What's going on with your game? I know you have been experiencing these issues with Candy Royale and Adventure Path from a while now!!
Did you ever get a chance to send a complaint to the King Player Support team (different complaints for both issues)? If so, did they help you with any tips and/or resolutions?
Hello @Aries2020 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it. Could you please let me know the game name you are having this issue? Thanks