Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
though Ihave used three UFOs as requested I have no reward / no progress in the chocolate box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for answering christinewupp! I used three UFOs, which came together with more moves to finish a level, which I bought with gold.
Did you use UFOs from your inventory? UFOs already on the board do not count.
Hello @Spielerin12 Welcome to King Community. Sorrt to hear about issues and would like to confirm from you if the game you are talking about is Candy Crush Saga? Please let me know about it. Thanks