Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded the pass to get the max 8 lives 2 days ago and have not received this bonus. I got the others that I claimed but I only get 5 lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Debjiga π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? And which version of the App do you have right now? Can you please post a screenshot of your season pass for me?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«
Hello @Debjiga Welcome to King Community. Could you please tell me the game name to get you a better assistant? Thanks