Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is new, just showed up but when I press it, it turns to multiple arrows and I see no difference on the board. Can't find answer anywhere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, makes sense!
Hello @sponge423 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When it is a Single arrow - the candies fall at normal speed. When it is with double arrows, the candies fall with a little extra speed, explosions and movements go faster.
I do not play in Fast mode, as I don’t like it! Hence, cannot tell you much about the differentiation 😅. But, we should have a discussion about it! Let me check and give that to you.
Hope this clarifies! If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫