Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won two contests that gave a lot of prizes but they didn't show on my line of tools that I have earned or collected.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately I don't. All I know I was in the "contests" for days but when I claimed the prizes, they didn't show. I normally have no issues so that's why I didn't bother to take screen shots. I guess lesson learned. Thanks for trying to help!
Hi again @sponge423 ๐โโ๏ธ
Which contests did you win? Do you have screenshots of the events when they popped up with โclaimโ button?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box ๐ซ๐ซ