Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I claim my gold? I won a second winning streak and never got the gold bars for it. This is the second time it has happened and its not fair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hindes57🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Is it the Episode Race that you did not receive the Gold Bars from?
For any missing rewards, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send send a complaint about your missing reward.
If you need assistance with sending your complaint, please let me know the device you are using and I can provide you steps to follow.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫