Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I recover my progress. I was at level 1153. I reloaded the game and when I started to play it restarted at level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ILoveBC2018🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game? In King Saga games, if we are logged out of the game, the game automatically starts at level # 1 as it thinks we are new players!
If you did logged into the game, can you please post a screenshot of your game map?
Please reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Boa noite desinstala e depois reinstala