Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why have the ads disappeared that allow you to get bonus rewards? I had to purchase moves for the very first time. If the rewards are gone for good, I’m gone too I’m afraid
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dfatkinson1006 if by you had to purchase moves you mean that you used real money to buy moves then your adverts have gone for good.
Whenever a player makes a purchase for the first time King removed their adverts features. You might get them back, but it isn't guaranteed and it can take between three months and a year (or never) before you have a chance of seeing your adverts again.
Eu também e muito ruim de jogar