Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made it to the final and since it’s started I can’t see my progress and where I stand on the leaderboard or if I am even there. Is my progress accounted for anywhere?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
me pasa lo mismo, tengo el pase de temporada 3/3 pero no esta el evento disponible en mi telefono
I don’t know, all I know is I finished 3rd in the 2nd knockout out and haven’t seen the same since then.
It is the 2nd one - where we can see all of the Events that are available in our game.
When was the last time you took part in the Tournament?
Below is the schedule of the Finals!
Did you win the round that ended today?
IPhone 14 pro max, I am not exactly sure what you mean by even folder but I have attached below.
Hello @kejimeaux🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you please post a screenshot of your Events folder for me to check?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫