Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Comment se servir des cuillères obtenues
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bonjour @Ghislaine64 🙂 Welcome to the Community. Things will work better here if you would be able to write in English, but anyway, with the spoons you can scoop a layer under which are cookies. If you've reveled all on the plate you will get a free booster I believe, or maybe a few. I am not sure, I stil didn't get that far myself.