🎯 If Candy Crush Partnered with Your Favorite Brand… What Would It Be?

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,608 Level 5
    edited October 12

I like to eat cake πŸŽ‚, can I have some brand of cake from Candy Crush?

This is what I like πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ β™₯️ :

Edit: I forget to give a brand, in my country, there is a brand selling bread 🍞 πŸ˜‹ and the others. I think πŸ€” Candy Crush can cooperate with "Gardenia" to make this type of products πŸ€”. It is a big company in my country.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,608 Level 5

And also for your info, "Kit Kat", the brand that is already partnership with Candy Crush,it is a brand from my country. Actually "Gardenia" making various products, the main product is bread, and I think it can make a new product: cake, and partnership with Candy Crush Saga 😍 πŸ˜‹

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sweet! Thank you for your tagging all of Candy Crushers check and discuss on this discussion now! @kiara_wael πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Hello there! @QueenB πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Oh Yeah! I've also seen and got Kit Kat X Candy Crush Saga Strawberry Bars available in my country (Malaysia)!Β Sweet! πŸ“πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ˜„

And...Β Kit Kat X Candy Crush Saga Strawberry Ice-Cream too! Delicious! πŸ“πŸ¬πŸ¦πŸ˜„

It'sΒ Strawberry Flavoured with Popping Candies! Tasty! πŸ“πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ¦πŸ˜‹

I bought this Kit Kat X Candy Crush Saga Strawberry Ice-cream in the store on 2 weeks ago! πŸ‘‡πŸ“πŸ¬πŸ¦πŸ˜„

After I came at home, I tried eating this Kit Kat X Candy Crush Saga Strawberry Ice-cream! Ymm…! Outside of ice-cream isΒ strawberry flavourΒ andΒ popping so many candies, inside of the ice-cream isΒ vanilla flavour! It's so delicious and sweet! πŸ‘πŸ“πŸ¬πŸ¦πŸ˜„

And Attention...! Candy Crushers! Kit Kat X Candy Crush SagaΒ has been only available in some countriesΒ [It'sΒ NOT available in all countries]! It'sΒ limited time only! Also checkΒ more campaigns about Kit Kat X Candy Crush SagaΒ here! πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Oh! As mostly of you've been already known and eaten original Kit Kat chocolate bars and also more Kit Kat flavour's bars around worldwide! Right?! That's sweet! πŸ‘πŸ«πŸ˜‹

If whoΒ don't know and haven't eaten Kit KatΒ yet, let me tell you what isΒ Kit Kat? πŸ«πŸ€”

Kit Kat (stylised as KitKat in various countries) is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection. The standard bars consist of two or four pieces composed of three layers of wafer, separated and covered by an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar separately. There are many flavours of Kit Kat, including milk, white, dark chocolate, matcha tea, strawberry and more flavours. Check more articles about Kit Kat here! 🍫😊

🍫🍬 Have a Fun break with Kit Kat X Candy Crush Saga! Sugar Crush! 🍬🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,418 Candy Moderator

How about Candy Crush teaming up with Tiny homes?

Instead of an alien spacecraft you could live in a giant piece of candy:

Or How about the Candy Express Tiny house (just needs some additional decoration on the exterior)

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• KingFan242421
    KingFan242421 Posts: 108 Level 3
    edited October 12

I want a Sprayground that contains Candy Crush and inside contains a gift card!!!

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 22,437 Level 5

I love this type of chocolate in all its flavors I think it will be perfect πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,350 Pro Player 👑

I'm going with mugs for the die-hard fans of the game.

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 616 Level 3

I would prefer if Candy Crush got behind a company that is mostly global, and have all the sweets featured in their games in one bag.

I've always wondered what the sweets in the game tasted like or even what flavours they are imagined to be… πŸ€”

• Johan_DelaCena
    Johan_DelaCena Posts: 305 Level 3

We shall colab candy crush with jollibee and mcdonalds and place it for 6 months only in the philippines

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?