👽 Alien Invasion Has Begun! Can You Save Candy Kingdom?

13»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,646 Legend
    edited 10:42AM
    I don’t have access yet! Can’t wait to try it out 😢

I don't have this event in my game. I see the UFOs but apart from that nothing. Just the normal events everyone gets. I would quite like to know why @QueenB , since in the past my account has been granted every single special event and leaderboard competition. I can think of the following possibilities:

Has my account been blacklisted for any reason? If so, which reason? I don't use any cheats.

Was I excluded because I went on holiday into a country in Africa when the UFO season opened? Are players in Africa automatically excluded in events like this one? If so….why?

Was I excluded because I had location services turned off? Or because I removed my location from my player card (because I did not want everyone to see my current location, it's an invasion of privacy)?

Is there anything I can do to get the events for the UFO season as you state "there is plenty of time"? I have updated the game, played several new levels, turned back location services and my location on the player card as well. Will the events maybe show up next Monday?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 15,064 Community Manager
    I’m over the moon🌙👽

Hey Christine,

Thanks for bringing this up, and I totally get why you're curious! I’ll look into it and see if there’s anything specific about why you're not seeing the UFO season event yet. It could be something simple, but I’ll make sure to check and get back to you.

Hang tight, and I’ll keep you posted!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?