Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just completed 4 tasks for my chocolate box and didn't receive my prize. Which was a pretty nice prize including 30 gold bars. Can you tell me why I didn't receive them.
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using a Samsung mobile device, and no error messages. I won my race and got my gold coins. I have never had this issue before. I'm really sad cause I worked hard to achieve the tasks and to not get my reward. I spend lots of money on this game to not get something in return.
Hello @jgarci66🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you see an "connection error" message or the screen freeze when you were trying to collect your reward?