Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I haven't played candy crush in my new phone in a while. I just noticed that my credit card has a pending play store charge for candy crush from yesterday. I did not knowingly authorize such a charge. How can I dispute it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rpi_alum🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact Google Play Support and follow the suggestions⬇️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
You can try emailing the King and ask if there is any kind of glitch.