Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 81 bars and then the game updated and now I have 12.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this is my last bump. I had quit playing the game years ago and came back last week. I earned a ton of gold bars and had 81. Did the update and had 12. Can someone please help me. I did not buy the unlimited time.
Can I get a response please?
I do not.
Hello @nabstarrr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
By any chance, do you see any unlimited lives in your game? Because, the difference of the Gold bars is 69 Gold bars - which is the exact price of 6 hours of Unlimited lives!!
If you do not see any unlimited lives, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @nabstarrr Welcome to King Community. Could you please let me know what game you are talking about? Thanks