Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve played so many hours trying to
Win, I get color bomb , then it glitches tells me hang on and take it away , what kind of bs you guys running ,? There’s $$ involved you shouldn’t cheat out players!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nothappy69🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Super Color bomb booster! I have seen another complaint couple of hours ago and experienced in my game too!!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint about the issue. Would you need assistance with it?
If so, please reply back by typing below and let me know the device you are using🍫🍫