Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I win the stage 16940,screen shows I can get 35 gold,but it didn’t work! Why? I lose 35 gold,uh uh⋯
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks a lot https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/profile/2502118/King3107
Lost! Lost! Lost!!!
Hello @yvonnewang1 Welcome to King Community. Can you please logout and login back and wait for a while to see if the gold bars showed to your account or not? If that doesn't work then try to restart your phone and check back. Thanks