Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished 25 levels in a row and was supposed to get 150 gold bars. However, I did not get the bars, and another 25 level game was started. How do I get my bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.
Here's what you can do:
When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include: