Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to complete level 16393 without boosters?...impossible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lorski19🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the Community!
Can you please show me a screenshot of your level - after clicking on "Play" and opening the gameboard?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I agree. I’ve been playing this level for over 1 week. This will probably be where it ends for me.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I completed this level using Ufo booster .I would suggest you give your feedback there and I hope they will take your feedback Here