Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the previous box that included 30 gold bars. It moved on so fast I could only get a screenshot of the next box that includes 40 bars. I won the box but did not receive the bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @monicapete24🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
For some reason, more players are experiencing this issue this weekend!
Please contact King Player Support team and request for the missing rewards. If you need help with this, please let me know the device you are using and I will be able to assist you with this.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Please check this page for more info here