Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get daily rewards or contact App Store to buy rewards. It says I have no internet connection
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CrushMaster2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Can you please post a screenshot of the message you see when are trying to collect the Daily Rewards, also when you try to open the App store?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫