Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It made me quit on level 2041 because it wasn't bringing up the shop screen to purchase more bars and now I lost my win streak
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please do send a complaint even if you do not have any screenshots👍️
Thanks for your help I should have taken a screenshot.
Hello @mcinc79🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to contact King Player Support and send a complaint about the issue.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫