Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love the game, but want what I pay for. How can I get them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SuzanS1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game! There could have been issues on King servers or the connection on your side!
Whenever you did not receive any of your purchased items, please contact the Customer Support depending on the device you use⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫