Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
anyone else finding a glitch on 17120? When will it be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem
Glitch 14245
Endless loop
Hello @JarJar72🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you try —> quitting the level - closing the App - restarting device - reopen the App and retry the level? If not, can you please try that and see if the loop disappears (usually, it should)!!
Please let me know how it goes🙏
iPad and iPhone. Everytime I swipe two stripes it loops infinitely
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play ?