Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level gt stuck on my final streak finish. I spent few of my golds on to get to final level of streak.. bt wen I want to use gold fr buy moves on final streak level.. I got stuck with "contacting app store" issue. CHEATS!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback This issues is being investigated , in the meantime Please check this step
Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
Please check this page for more info Here