Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did all my gold bars disappear? I can't remember exactly how many I had, but it wasn't 0.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lrook🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that Gold Bars disappeared from your game! I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint!
If you need help with sending your complaint, please type below to let me know🍫🍫