Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 867 I went to play and it started me over at game 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes I was logged in also when I win levels and I win prizes it never loads
Hello @reginarussell🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with the account you regularly use? In King Saga games, when we are logged out, the game thinks we are a new player and starts the game automatically at level # 1.
If you are logged into the game and still at level # 1, please post a screenshot of your game map.
To reply back, simply type below. To post screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫