Anyone else see cheating in the competition?

ejs4187
ejs4187 Posts: 3 Newbie

I saw the #1 player come out of the blue to get first place in our bracket after I spent hours and hours playing against what I assumed are honest players. Today this person gained 1M in a matter of an hour or two on top of them going straight to #1.

Comments

• pmin
    pmin Posts: 16 Level 2

There are a couple reasons this can happen. 1. If the player goes offline, sometimes to sneak up unnoticed, they can load their score later, that's well within the rules. 2. You will have to really watch and record their scoring, people usually score at a certain rate. So if they're playing, scoring 120k an hour then go offline for 2 hours, come back with 240k points. That's normal. They come back with 1.2 million points in 2 hours.....not normal. You have to watch though and notice exactly when they pause scoring to track this. I haven't met anyone that can legitimately score over 200k an hour, let alone 600k. And yes there's a way to do it apparently but it results in banning eventually. Players always look for new ways to break the rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?