Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was supposed to get 30 and only got 10. I just started a new box (last prize is 40 gold bars) so I can’t get screen shots. Is there any way to recover the missing 20 gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
my current chocolate box
Hello @cmasnow 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Chocolate Box rewards in your game!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint. I do not know if they will be able to assist you with the missing Gold Bars as you do not have a screenshot! But, I am assuming they will be able to check your account🤞
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫
maybe directly email candy crush!