Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy Royle was going on smoothly but suddenly after playing 13 level candy Royle went off I don't know why even I hadn't lose any of the level still it went off or what happened suddenly idk. Big amount of Rs I was to about get.π Help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @AKS_IND,
Sorry to hear that Candy Royale suddenly ended for you! It's possible the timer for the event ran out, or the team may have decided to remove it if there were any issues impacting the game. Unfortunately, these things happen occasionally, but keep an eye out for future opportunities to participate in other events.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! π