Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where are the bars I purchased? You are not allowed to charge me and not deliver what I paid for
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @yc64 🤗
Since it has been 3+ days from the date of purchase and did not receive the items you purchased, asking for a full refund would be your best choice.
Please note that you must follow below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund!
These are the steps to follow on Android devices⬇️
Hope the issue will be resolved soon and you will receive your amount back🍫🍫
I paid for the gold bars last Friday and have still not received them. I am using an android (Samsung) mobile phone and tablet
Hello @yc64 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Purchase in your game!
It has been couple hours since you have posted this complaint! Did you receive your items now or are you still waiting? If you still did not receive your purchased items, can you please tell me which device you are using?
Thank you 🍫🍫
I have done exactly that several times over the weekend. So far I've received standard replies referring to lost boosters. When is somebody going to actually resolve the missing gold bar delivery that I purchased?
Hello @yc64 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it. Please get in touch with support team about any purchase related issues. Thanks