Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello. I purchased a 1.99 gold pack to help clear a level I was stuck on and it took my money, and the game closed out immediately wasting my purchase and ruined my streak. Can I get compensation
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @shayes77🤗
If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, asking for full refund would be your best choice.
Since you are using one of the Apple devices, please follow below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund!
You should receive quick help and receive the refund without much delay!
I have a question! Is this the first time that your game crashed or has it been occurring frequently?
it crashed as soon as it confirmed payment and it’s an iPhone
Hello @shayes77 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the purchases!!
Can you please clarify something for me? Did you receive the purchased items into your game OR the game crashed as soon as the transaction was over?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫