Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t get the game. It doesn’t started on the iPad. What is the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still have 9.9 GB from 16 GB and version 1.28 8.2
Can you post that in English, please @schmudel 🤗
יש לי 9.9 ג,"ב מתוך 16 ג"ב
גירסה 1.288.2
Hello @schmudel🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! We haven't received any other complaints about game crashing on their devices! So, it could be an isolated issue!
First of all, please check these 2 things⬇️
Please let me know these details and we will go from there🍫🍫
th thank you for your answer
well I try to do it many times going today App Store but unfortunately I didn’t make it. I am on level 16243 and playing usually on my iPad and now doesn’t give me the game. Everything is ready when I start on the bottom play it’s loading and start from the beginning and over and over again loading and start from the beginning and over and over again
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
First, grab your iPad and make sure it’s connected to the Internet. Then, head over to the App Store—it’s the blue app with an “A” made of popsicle sticks.
Once you’re in the App Store, tap on the search icon at the bottom. Type “Candy Crush” into the search bar and press search. You’ll see the Candy Crush app pop up. Just tap on the “Get” button next to the app, and it will start downloading. If asked, enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID if you have it set up
Please notice that sometimes the game app crashes is majorly caused by outdated system and apps. Therefore, please be sure that your device is updated with all apps especially the game - Candy Crush that you are playing have been updated.