Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I earn a bunch of things super color bomb or the last level of winning coins, the game won’t connect to the server and I lose it all!!! It’s making me hate this game and I’ve past 13,000 levels and spent too much money….
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jbrizendine30🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint about the issue. If you need help, please let me know the device you are using and I can provide you the steps to send your complaint.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫