Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t received any pop up music candy 2nd final, Why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MONIKAGUPTA🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question/issue!!
What do you mean by 2nd final? Are you referring to 2nd round of Finals?
Did you win the tournament OR one of the rounds with first place but, did not receive the rewards?
Please reply back by typing below and post as many details as you can🎵🎶