Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I press play it says I have an error and they are trying to fix it. Unable to play for 3 days?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Treesmill π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Thank you for informing about the device you are using! Can you please post a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«
It is on a laptop through facebook.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . Which device are you play ?