Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had elevated to the frosted color bombs and additional bombshell when ask to restart game. I lost all of my buffs that I worked so hard for.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kimmy_1959 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the glitch in your game! When you said “thrown out” - did you mean to say that the game crash OR were you talking about Candy Royale feature?
Is “buffs” means the boosters you achieve with the Win-streak?
What do you need assistance with?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫