Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I change my bank account information I think I’m being hacked somebody with an iPhone 14 keeps using my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please contact Apple. If you think your Apple account is being hacked you need to change your security/password/payment details. All this needs to be done via Apple on your phone and your Apple ID.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please contact the company that handles the transactions and your payment details if you have any issues
i.e. Apple if you play on iPhone and have issues with your Apple-ID, Google if you play on an Android device and use your Google Play account for purchases, Facebook if you play on Facebook etc.