Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
OK I was questioning why when I restored my game app. My level went from 2000+ to level one. I was having problems with the app. prior to it was staggering and going out, not giving me the extra lives etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sharry54🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using?
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with the account you regularly use? In King Saga games - if we are logged out, the game automatically starts us at level # 1.
If you are logged in but still finding yourself at level # 1, can you please post a screenshot of your game map?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫