Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to get a new phone. My old cell is broken so I can't access the game on it. I had 90 boosters in each category. How do I get my boosters back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Letrice🙋♀️
Please check this Help Article provided by our Community In-charge team about —> moving game progress to a different device👈️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫
Well this sucks. All of my in game boosters are gone also and most of them were purchased. I only play on one device, my phone. That's really unfair.
Hello @Letrice🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that you cannot get the boosters transferred to your new device! That is how it works for King Saga games!
Only the level progress and the Gold bars are saved to King servers - because of which, it will be possible to open the game on multiple devices! Whereas the boosters and lives received from our friends are saved to our device local memory - which is not possible to transfer!
Unless you have any purchased boosters, it is not possible to get them on your new phone🙃
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫