Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant have the sound of the application, no music anything and everything is ON
I dont play because of that, please can you help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Natachouette 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game and when did the issue start? Did you check the settings on your device as well as the game settings?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫