Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve lost the chance to watch ads for extra moves and the chance to watch ads in the Events tab for special moves. How do I get these back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s it. I did make a minimal purchase of gold coins. Learned my lesson. Time to find something new! Thanks!
I think that King have removed your ads because they want you to spend real money on the game. That is why they remove ads from all of our games from time to time. Anyone who spends real money will lose those events that rely on ads, such as Treasure Hunt or Sweet Cinema. Once you spend money the game will change you to the "no ads" test group. So make sure you spend no real money and hopefully those ads will return.
it was in Events, watch an ad, choose a piece in a tic-tac-toe type grid for a 5 out of 9 chance.
Also need those watch ad for extra moves because games don’t have enough moves to actually win. Thanks!
Hello @vtppc 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Ads in your game!
(1) The Ads you watch for extra moves at the end level is still under testing! If you are not receiving those anymore, it could be because you are in the testing group that receives the Ads!
(2) But with the Ads in Events tab (either Sweet Cinema or Treasure Hunt feature), I am not sure why you lost it as I do not have any information in that! Do you remember if it was Sweet Cinema or Treasure Hunt?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫