Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I couldn’t recover my game after playing for many years so I started over. Mine seems to have the same players and I’m always last. It also says it’s based on recorded players.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ChiaMaria🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Episode Race in your game!
Which device are you using?
Can you please post a screenshot of the Episode Race from your game? After you win the first level in an episode, and then when you are about to end episode.
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫