Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had trouble with this before, and well ITS back and very frustrating and I want this fixed! my game hangs when it comes to this Please help and I refresh, game loads and then this!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Pummy!!
Hi @lauricrush🤗
I am sorry to hear that this glitch is still bothering your game!
I thought that the glitch exists only on Facebook Browser! But, I was playing on Windows10/11 App version couple of hours ago and it froze there too!!
I will report it again 🙏
This was in my game⬇️