Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I type my password and my email, I get always the level can I do now more than this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
כן שיניתי את פרטי הסיסמא אבל אינני מקבלת את הרמה שאני משחקת בה 16243 זוהי הרמה, יש מצב שאתם יכולים לנסות להכניס אותי למשחק??
Hello @schmudel Welcome to King Community. What did you mean by saying you always get the same level? However, you sound like you wanted to save your game progress even after you change your password or create a new one, right? Your game progress/levels always be there as long as you have your account details which you can use any other devices but your levels won't be affected. Thanks