Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where did my goldbars disappear to. I had them last night and now there gone???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not used them, they just vanished
Hello @moar 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Did you make sure that you did not use those gold bars on extra lives or boosters? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫